[Secure-testing-team] DEAR FRIEND, CONTACT ME(ibrahim.musa00 at live.fr)

Ibrahim Musa ibrahim.musa002 at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Nov 4 19:49:39 UTC 2009

You are invited to "DEAR FRIEND,CONTACT ME(ibrahim.musa00 at live.fr)".

By your host Ibrahim Musa:

     Date:		Wednesday 4 November 2009

     Time:		18:00 - 19:00 (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		I am (Dr Ibarhim Musa. ) a senior staff in file department in African developent bank (ADB)I got your contact from a Yahoo google Search. When i was searching for a foreign partner i assured of your capability and reliability to champion this businees opportunity when i prayed to God or Allah about you.In my department we discover an abandoned sum of $ 15 million U.S.A dollars (fifteen million U.S.A dollars)In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer MR Andrew Kim who died a long with his entier family in a plane crash on(friday december26,2003, 13:22 GMT 14:22 UK ). Since we got information about his death,we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner, and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. We agree that 30% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 % will be set aside for expenses incured during the business and 60 % would be for me, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. Your Full Name......?YourSex.....?Your Age...... Your Country.......?Marital Status......?Your Photograph.......?Your Occupation.......? Your Personal Mobile N.......?Immediately as soon as you receive this letter.And reply me with this e mail address (ibrahim.musa00 at live.fr) immediately with those informations i need from you, for me to process the text of application for you to apply to the bank. Yours faithfully, Dr Ibarhim Musa.

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/ibrahim.musa002?v=126&a1=0&iid=whB7fgpbI47k%40VVSFxQYQpd%40kRFrBNEVN%40avmV7%40Qgv%40&igid=Hhpi0pla5ZkyaHpBYxhNmsxdGTtr%40PQT6pAcdGj%40dS13%40wyS

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.co.nz

Privacy Policy: