[Secure-testing-team] MRHAMZAT

Hamzat Nasr hamzat_n1 at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 10 08:37:12 UTC 2009

Sei stato invitato a "MRHAMZAT".

Dall'organizzatore  :

     Data:		martedì, 10 novembre 2009

     Ora:		7:00 - 8:00 (GMT +00:00)
     Via:		DR.HAMZAT FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA Dear Friend, I hope that all is well with you and your family ? Please, let this not be a surprise message to you because i got your contact information from the internet while i was searching for reliable person that will assist me on this magnitude and lucrative transaction for our present and future survival in life. Moreover, i have laid all the solemn trust in you before i decided to disclose this successful & confidential transaction to you. I am the senior Auditor In charge of Foreign Remittance Unit of our bank and i decided to contact you for this financial transaction worth Twenty-two million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ( $ 22.5m) for our present and future success. This is an abandoned fund that belongs to one of our bank foreign customers who died along with his entire family through plane crash in december 2007.You can see the website link below. Email: hamzat001n at live.fr DR HAMZAT NASR.

Ci sarai anche tu? Rispondi all'invito qui:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/hamzat_n1?v=126&a1=0&iid=2xa5ut3bHJVz%40gxjOxdphdda0pUXAhYH&igid=KxA7Fsx%40gKp5%40wil2xlgQsl%40LwNT%40liGyxdwdx%40%40

Copyright © 2009 Tutti i diritti riservati
 www.yahoo.it

Yahoo! e la tua privacy:
 http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/it/

Condizioni Generali per l'Utilizzo del Servizio:
 http://it.docs.yahoo.com/info/utos.html