[Secure-testing-team] Good Day,

Hassan Musaphar hassan_musaphar13 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 18:01:02 UTC 2009

You are invited to "Good Day,".

By your host Hassan Musaphar:

     Date:		Wednesday 11 November 2009

     Time:		17:15 - 18:15 (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		Good Day,I am Mr hassan musaphar . I want to enquire from you if you can handle this transaction of $29.2 dollars belonging to our bank deceased customer who died along with his family during their vacation,i will give you more details and what will be your percentage for your assistants as soon as i receive your reply If you are interested, please forward me the bellow information's;Your name: ......Your country: ......Your phone Number: .......Your Tel/fax: .........Your age: ......Your occupation: .......Thank for your anticipated co-operation Yours Faithfully,Mr.hassan musaphar . BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB).PRIVATE TELEPHONE: +226-78 30 31 16.

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/hassan_musaphar13?v=126&a1=0&iid=ghA3aedcb4ik%40tDTDxtRQud%40RbaFas3WuhA5Jvn%405av%40&igid=HxtiYdlasJmmaq8FwxACA%40temsZS%40c3DAxa7Rbb%40fGTh%40uaC

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.co.nz

Privacy Policy: