[Secure-testing-team] URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.

Nicolas Rachid nicolas_rachid32 at yahoo.com.br
Tue Nov 17 22:28:36 UTC 2009

Você está convidado para "URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.".

Por seu anfitrião Nicolas Rachid:

     Data:		Terça-feira 17/11/2009

     Hora:		21:00 - 22:00 (GMT +00:00)
     Rua:		Dear Sir, it is just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($15.5million) of a bank clients who perished with his entire family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash.I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/30 while 10% will be mapped out for expenses. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail. kindly reply through my private email below; nicolas001 at hosanna.net

Você participará? Responda a este convite em:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/nicolas_rachid32?v=126&a1=0&iid=ahB5hefcK-YP%40vPPLxpFQRd%405aBCaDt-5%40AumMn%401iv%40&igid=NxUo4bnasYmJabvN-xAQECpdmstS%40D30ApAv%40Ob%40dH1b%40XPG

Copyright © 2009 Todos os direitos reservados
 www.yahoo.com.br

Política de Privacidade:
 http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/br

Termos do Serviço: