[Secure-testing-team] FROM AZIZ UDE PLEASE CALL ME

Aziz Ude azizude34 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 11:06:33 UTC 2009

You are invited to "   FROM AZIZ UDE PLEASE CALL ME".

By your host Aziz Ude:

     Date:		Wednesday 18 November 2009

     Time:		10:00 - 11:00 (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		Dear Friend, i am the bill and exchange manager of BANQUE ATLANTIQUE-BANK OF AFRICA I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust. I need your urgent assistance in transfering the sum of ($15.5 million) immediately to your account. I will send you full details on how the business will be executed,Reply to this email addres(aziz_ude1 at sify.com) and i want you to flourish me with this datas:(1)NAME.....(2)AGE:.....(3)SEX:......(4)PHONE NUMBER:......(5)OCCUPATION :..... (6)YOUR COUNTRY:.......BEST REGARD please what ever our bank ask you get back to me for more corretion to aviod mistake thanks from aziz ude AND THIS THE BANK WEBSITEhttp://www.banqueatlantique.net/site_burkina/ FROM AZIZ UDE BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER (B.T B) BANK OUAGADOUGOU BEFOR GOD AND MY IF YOU CAN FOLLOW UP MY INSRTUTION I GIVE YOU GOOD FOURTEEN WORKING DAYS THIS FUND WILL SURLLY GET INTO YOU BANK ACCOUNT THANKS MR AZIZ UDE

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/azizude34?v=126&a1=0&iid=2x%40VcY3fFZW0%40E6xSh%40qht%40%40MhXPAl2T&igid=Kx%40XoZx%40p-rMaHmmLhIvxr3%40B5o2AliOqxdXpx%40%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.co.nz

Privacy Policy: