[Secure-testing-team] Contact Mr David Kone For Your Payment

Ernester Cater ernesterc04 at yahoo.in
Mon Nov 23 02:07:57 UTC 2009

You're invited to "Contact Mr David Kone For Your Payment".

By your host Ernester Cater:

     Date:		Monday 23 November 2009

     Time:		1:00 AM - 2:00 AM (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		My associate has helped me to send your first payment of US$7,500 to you as instructed by Mr.James Gordon Brown the British prime minister after the last G20 meeting that was held on April 2nd in London, making you one of the beneficaries. Here is the information below:SENDER NAME:Nwankwo Last name:Sunday AMOUNT: US$7,500 I told him to keep sending you US$7,500 once in a day until the FULL payment of (US $850,000.00 Dollars) is completed within 14 (Fouteen) Days.For track, send your Full Names and address via Email to:Mr David Kone E-mail:westernunionpaymentdpt at ciudad.com.ar Ernester Cater

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/ernesterc04?v=126&a1=0&iid=ZxATf0tdeZvx%40e41Ih%40n%40X%40%40VNO5AnYC&igid=%40x%40XP2x%40FZXl%40dyo5hI7dT3%40e6g1Ammfuh%40udx%40%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.co.in

Privacy Policy: