[Secure-testing-team] I expect you're urgent response if you can handle this project?.......

Amal Salif amalsalif65 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 13:03:43 UTC 2009

You are invited to "I expect you're urgent response if you can handle this project?.......".

By your host Amal Salif:

     Date:		Friday November 27, 2009

     Time:		12:00 pm - 1:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		Dear friend, I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter, but it was borne out of desperation and current development. Please bear with me. My name is Mr Amal Salif.an auditor of BOA Bank I discovered existing dormant account for 5years. I seek your consent to present yourself as the next of kin of the deceased. as an auditor in the bank I will use my position in the bank to help you stand as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $17.5million dollars can be transferred to you, this is the story in a nutshell. Now I want an account over seas where the bank will transfer this fund. Now my questions are:- 1. Can you handle this project?....... 2. Can I give you this trust?....... If yes, send to me your personal information as below: Your name Your address Your occupation Your age Telephone number.I expect you're urgent response.Reply to amal_salif1 at hotmail.fr

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/amalsalif65?v=126&a1=0&iid=TxAjbs3dhBtQ%40IYKPh%40WaDd%40E5-iAnSC&igid=gx%40nPsh%40BEAUaNyO9xJXtW3%40tmfkAmuftxAE%40x%40%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: