[Secure-testing-team] Good Day My Dear Call Me Urgent+229-96-61-66-51.

Ahmed Gulban gulbanahmed122 at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Oct 7 17:38:43 UTC 2009

我有新的電郵地址!你現可電郵給我:gulbanahmed122 at yahoo.com.hk

- Dear Friend, I am Mr.Gulban Ahmed Senior Accountant & the Auditor General of African Development Bank, (ADB) of the Federal Republic of Benin . I work with the BANK in Cotonou Benin Rep. It is my wish to solicit your assistance in a business opportunity like this, that will be benefited for both parties.

You may like to know how I got you email contact and why it must be you that I send this mail. though I would have call you on phone to explain to you  before Writing this mail to you, but your number which I got along with your email address was not going through but do to the exigency of this transaction, I choose to write to you without calling you, bear it with me and consider this proposal.

Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, But I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication. However, this correspondence is official and private, and it should be treated as such.

During our investigation and Auditing in the Bank, in my department I came across an abandoned sum of money ( Fifteen  Million  Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ) In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer late MRS.F. A Shafiq, a citizen of Lebanon who died along with her entire family.

I wish to know if we can work together in such that you can stand as her Next of Kin to a Fixed Deposit of (US$15.5M )which she made to our Bank. She died and left nobody behind as her Next of Kin.

 Note: If you are willing and ready to assist me in this transaction, I will want you to indicate you’re Willingness by sending the required information below:

1.Your Full Name:.............. 2.Your Phone Number:............3.Your Age:...............4.You’re Sex:............ 5.You’re Occupations:.............6.Your Country and City:................I look forward to your earliest reply by email. Yours Faithfully.Mr. Gulban Ahmed Tel: +229-96-61-66-51.