[Secure-testing-team] Get back to now

Mrs M.C Wilson mrsm.cwilson32 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 21:01:51 UTC 2009

Hello,
I am Mrs. Mercy wilson the wife to late Dr. M.C wilson,
I came in contact with your profile and therefore picked interest for a business relationship with you, though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk, confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life. I was married to Dr.M.C wilson who worked with Cote'd Ivoire embassy in Sierra Leone for nine years before he died in the year 2003 We were both married for eight years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only nine days.
When my late husband was still alive he deposited some amount of money with a security firm here in Abidjan, $22.4 Million (Twenty two Million Four hundred thousand U.S.D). At the point of his death he told me of this money and directed me where the documents pertaining the deposit was. He told me that I am the only beneficiary, as he believes that his family was behind his illness. Presently, this money is still with the Security Firm. (Name of the security company withheld now for personal reasons). I want you to help me retrieve this box from the security company for an investment in your country.You can get back to me at (mercytow at yahoo.com) or call me late husband's lawyer (443-602-9958)
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Mercy wilson.