[Secure-testing-team] reply me immediately

Jerre Zongo jerrezongo_z at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 25 07:54:20 UTC 2009

You're invited to "reply me immediately".

By your host Jerre Zongo:

     Date:		Sunday October 25, 2009

     Time:		7:00 am - 8:00 am (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		Hello Friend, I am Mr Jerre Zongo the bank manager unit of the foreign remittance, department BANK OF AFRICA Burkina ,I got your email address recommended du Burkina FASO business consultant and i decided to contact you for beneficiary and a 100% free business transaction. I am trusting this deal to you by faith and hope that you will handle it without any betrayed .In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US $25.5m (Twenty five million five hundred thousand US dollars) In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire in 20TH of July 2002 in a accident car in Burkina Faso The Late Mr Sahid Ali Rahman, A citizen of Nationality of Kuwait and residence in Burkina Faso. I agree with you to take 25% of this money will be for you and respect to the provision of a foreign account , 5% will be for expenses incurred during the business , 70% will be for us and my colleagues. Please reply me with this email: ( jerrezongo01 at voila.fr ) I suggest to hear from you. Your’s faithfully Mr Jerre Zongo

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/jerrezongo_z?v=126&a1=0&iid=DxNlmqjbPjq5%40UeFBxEEMed%40HteD%40lmOqxdd%40h%40%40&igid=gha3%40enaj73m%40UhUVx%40TQpd%40DpaDa7hOaxdvVf7BYgv%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.ca

Privacy Policy: