[Secure-testing-team] Dearest One,

Faith Williams faith_williams1921 at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Oct 28 23:31:52 UTC 2009

You are invited to "Dearest One,".

By your host Faith Williams:

     Date:		Wednesday 28 October 2009

     Time:		23:15 - 0:15 (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart, i know this mail might come to you as a surprise because you do not know me and i don't know you too, but due to unsolicited nature of my situation here i decided to contact you, please bear with me, My name is Faith Williams. I am 23 years old Girl from Southern Sudan and an orphan. My late father Dr.Williams David Dominc who was the Deputy General Manager with CNPC Oil Company at Khartoum refinery in Southern Sudan who was killed alongside with my beloved mother during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militant came to our house, and that was what sent me away from my country as i made escape only by God's special grace, you can read more about my country in (bbcnews.http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm)After the death of my father my wicked step mother along with my uncles sold every thing that my late father had and share the money within themselves, One early morning as i was cleaning my father’s room i found a file containing some important documents recording that my beloved late father deposited the sum of $3.600,000 three Million six hundred thousand dollars in a bank in Burkina Faso. which my name appear as the next of kin, I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money for a better life for me and for my brothers, when i get there i found out that my late father instructed the bank that i can only withdraw the money when i am married, or with a trustee that will stand on my behalf. Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to withdraw the money and invest it, i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own people. Though you may wonder why i am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well i will say that my instincts still tells that you could be true to me. Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent which i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing i have no business experience for now. However, I shall forward to you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you manage the money in any investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in fist year in the university when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why i decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been transferred i will send you my picture in my next mail. With due respect, I am pleading that you help me, i am giving all this detailed information with every transparency believing that you will have a clear picture of the base of help i need from you. I hope to hear from you soon, May truth and love be the guiding word in my refuge. Sincerely yours, Faith Williams

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/faith_williams1921?v=126&a1=0&iid=5h%40zIcvgHIB9%40BBzLx%40sQQd%40XbadaJ3Wup%40SF27dBuv%40&igid=NxdxYcn%40XJimaB4msx%40rBApdHqYs%40JYTNpaF%40JjbQ6W7aqiA

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.co.nz

Privacy Policy: