[Secure-testing-team] From Mrs Lydia marcus,

Marcus Lydia lydiamarcus1955 at yahoo.com.hk
Sat Sep 19 15:19:00 UTC 2009

我有新的電郵地址!你現可電郵給我:lydiamarcus1955 at yahoo.com.hk

-  From Mrs Lydia marcus,MY Dear I am Mrs Lydia marcus From Ivory Coast,i will like to know more of you so that i will entrust my hope on you about my late husband wishes,i am a widow suffering from cancer of the lungs as i have ($3.5 millions usd) left at the bank by my late husband i will give you the full details as soon as you responds to help me with your good faith. please think very well before you respond to my proposal.My other email id is (mrslydia.marcus1955 at apnamultan.com) Your's sincerely Mrs Lydia marcus