[Secure-testing-team] I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IN TRANSFERRING THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Mohamed Abdu mr_mohamedabdu102 at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Sep 23 22:42:05 UTC 2009

Estás invitado a "I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IN TRANSFERRING THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.".

Por tu anfitrión Mohamed Abdu:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am the manager of Auditing and Accounting department of Bank Of Africa here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$20.5m dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER  from Munich, Germany) who died along with his entire family in July 2000
in a plane crash. Contact me for more details through here:( mr_mohamedabdu at voila.fr).

     Fecha:		miércoles 23 de septiembre de 2009

     Hora:		22:00 - 23:00 (GMT +04:00 Arabia)

¿Deseas asistir? Confirma tu asistencia en:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/mr_mohamedabdu102?v=126&a1=0&iid=ihaCGL%40bQ8Ko%40VH2PxpEQQd%40XEa%40aN78g%40CUNvn%409iv%40&igid=NhpF0Klau6oyaEzNcx%40SAApdnTYr%40L12DpDUaab%40jWwr%40ULS

Copyright © 2009 Todos los derechos reservados
 mx.yahoo.com

Política de privacidad:
 http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

Condiciones del servicio: