[Secure-testing-team] Update: Dearest, Miss Hice Justin Yac

Hice Justin hice_justin1 at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Sep 30 10:22:54 UTC 2009

The event "Dearest, Miss Hice Justin Yac" has changed.
New! = items changed by your host.

By your host Hice Justin:

     Date:		Wednesday 30 September 2009

     Time:		8:00 - 9:00 (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		Hi, my name is Miss Hice Justin Yac, 24years old originated from Sudan . I am fair in complexion, lovely, romantic and caring. I decided to contact you because I really wantthave a good relationship with you.
     City County Postcode:	after the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and lives nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my fathbriefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money inone bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. On my arrivathe Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money should be released to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if youcan help me to relocate to your country because my uncles have threatened to assassinate me. The amount is $8.5 Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso . You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture inyour Country
     Phone:		However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till I come over because I am afraid of my weaked uncles who have threatened to kill me.

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/hice_justin1?v=126&a1=0&iid=OhEhhdt%40L2t0Acv2LhA7hRp%40fEuk%40meX&igid=DxImEsx%40P-dMaecNHhB3YUd%40rEE9%40Jk8c%40Sfhh%40%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.co.nz

Privacy Policy: