[Secure-testing-team] NYTimes.com: Investments

karim1230abdel at sify.com karim1230abdel at sify.com
Mon Apr 26 10:15:56 UTC 2010

This page was sent to you by: karim1230abdel at sify.com.

I am Karim Adel, accounting department, Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I have the privilege of transferring the sum of $10.5 million dollars into your bank account. If you are ready let me hear from you. Tank you

YOUR MONEY
Investments

http://topics.nytimes.com/your-money/investments/index.html?emc=eta2

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
This e-mail was sent to you by a friend through NYTimes.com's E-mail This Article service.  For general information about NYTimes.com, write to help at nytimes.com.

NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018

Copyright 2010 The New York Times Company