[Secure-testing-team] freeciv 2.2.1 embedds tolua 5.0.3

Karl Goetz karl at kgoetz.id.au
Mon Jul 5 23:10:11 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I'm emailing from [1], so hopefully this is the correct address.

Upstream freeciv ship copies of several libraries, most of which are
patched out to use system libs during our build.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to patch out the inbuilt tolua-5.0.3, as
its been modified by freeciv upstream. As such, freeciv 2.2.1 [2]
(recently uploaded to sid) has a partial copy of this library built in.

thanks,
kk

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/EmbeddedCodeCopies
[2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/f/freeciv.html