[Secure-testing-team] Various security problems on moodle

Victor Martinez vicm3 at janus.ajusco.upn.mx
Fri Jun 18 04:29:56 UTC 2010

I think have reported a bug on moodle in the incorrect way... and not made to security team so this mail [1] as had take sometime to attempt to provide some patches to fix some of this problems and had some time on the BTS. Also other problems have been solved lately on moodle 1.8.13, and I have added to current open bugs and open one with grave priority.

Has time has passed since my own report and others that I see I'm worried about... more as I read on bug #581229 [2] that moodle has been orphaned, so I'm writing to you asking to review my work and expecting to help, but as using reportbug has not made happens, I take the initiative to contact security team, as I remember from time to time you do NMU.

Regards.