No subject

Mon Mar 29 23:06:26 UTC 2010

mensah.gaabo at gmail.com
for more details.

Thanks and remain bless.
Best Regards
Nearra Houphouet

--EV4jbDWdcQLknjQA=_s4jrFQA6nKg7nEkb0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D5>From Miss Nearra Houphouet.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D5></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D5>Dearest One,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D5></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D5>I am writing this letter with due respect yet&nbsp=
;full of tears, I am asking for your assistance, I have gone through&n=
bsp;your profile. I want to find out if it's possible for you to deal =
with an&nbsp;individual.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR><FONT size=3D5>I am 21Years Old Girl from&nbsp; (COTE D' IVOI=
RE WEST AFRICA),the only Daughter of Houphouet, My father is now late,=
 he was a cocoa merchant he was&nbsp; poisoned by his co-business part=
ner. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D5></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D5>The main reason why I am contacting you now is to =
seek&nbsp;your assistance over some huge <SPAN class=3Dyshortcuts id=
=3Dlw_1277478102_0>amount of money</SPAN> in my possession. This fund&=
nbsp;(I will disclosed the amount to you after&nbsp;I get your respons=
e to this proposal)&nbsp;was deposited in a <SPAN class=3Dyshortcuts i=
d=3Dlw_1277478102_2>private security company</SPAN> outside my country=
 in (REPUBLIC OF GHANA) a year ago by my father he made me the sole be=
neficiary. I am now asking you to stand on my behalf, as my partner an=
d in time of the claim and&nbsp;and the Box containing the Funds shipp=
ed to you for investment &nbsp;as well.I have made up my mind to offer=
 you 20%of the total money while the remaining will go into a producti=
ve investment. Pleas attach your direct and full information as you re=
ply to me. Please email me with my private email:&nbsp; <STRONG><A hre=
f=3D"mailto:mensah.gaabo at gmail.com">mensah.gaabo at gmail.com</A> </STRON=
G></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D5>for more details.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D5></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D5>Thanks and remain bless.<BR>Best Regards<BR>Nearra=
 Houphouet</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--EV4jbDWdcQLknjQA=_s4jrFQA6nKg7nEkb0--