[Secure-testing-team] gps tracking web

CartrackGps P-Info info at cartrackgps.com
Mon Oct 25 04:37:45 UTC 2010

We invite you to visit <http://www.cartrackgps.com/home.html> manufacturer
of GPS units for satellite tracking. We're seeking distributors for your
region: high rate of return on investment of 100% by reselling because the
prices are very low right now.

We're interested in making a business alliance with you. We focus in
manufacturing and export of GPS tracking units: from the cheaper and simple
to the most complex. No monthly fees or charges, the system is entirely
turnkey: you can resell it, rent it or sell it in whichever way you think is
better.

If you also has several PCs and your own personnel we invite you to start a
very profittable business: do the satellite tracking of your customers and
their fleets and offer them the service for a monthly fee. Enabling them to
know where are their vehicles and many other services: routing, trip
optimization, cabs dispatch, ambulances, etc. (the minimum requirement in a
PC with Windows XP).

I wish you the best success in your business and await for your reply to
assit you.

Warmest regards,
Mr. Paul Novak
CarTrackGPS Ltd.