[Secure-testing-team] car tracking

CartrackGps P-Sales sales at cartrackgps.com
Thu Sep 30 02:00:07 UTC 2010

We invite you to visit our website where you can learn more about GPS and create your own locations business:
<http://www.cartrackgps.com/home.html>

Our equipment includes:
_ GSM/GPRS Communication
_ Data Logger
_ Fuel and Temperature sensors
_ Accurate GPS readings
_ Reliable 24/7 web tracking

Contact us to start up your business with the Server Kit GPS and the iTrackPro AVL unit.

We're working very hard to pull out new products with lower pricing and advanced functionality.

Why you should work with CartrackGps? Because we have the advantage that we're a small firm advocated to our customers: our R/D department is very close with our sales and tech support crew.

This assures you that you will receive a high quality tech support and that you will not be left stranded with a device and a CD-ROM that you won't know how to use or install.

In the contrary we will follow you in the process at all times so we can make the devices work for your company. By doing that we assure that you will buy more units from us. It's a very simple policy: having the best customer service let's us sell more and expand our market penetration.

We've reached 100 countries already with our ITP AVL device and are looking to sell 15,000 pcs. a year for 2011. We don't spend in advertising: we spend all of our time in our customers. This allows us to design products adapted to real-life needs instead of just making yet-another AVL unit.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Warms regards,

Eng. Sebastian Novak
- CartrackGPS S.A. -
Tel: + 1 305 328 3889
Tel: + 1 305 424 1494
sales at cartrackgps.com
<http://www.cartrackgps.com/home.html>

This email complies with the CAN-SPAM Act: it's an advertising email sent personally to you, as your contact information was publicly available over internet and it's related to our products or services. In the contrary please reply to this email with the word REMOVE in the subject and you will be instantly removed - in that case I'm sorry for any problem this email could have caused you.