[Secure-testing-team] Fw: Re: rt.debian.org no longer accepting guest/readonly

Thijs Kinkhorst thijs at debian.org
Tue Feb 22 20:57:17 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 22 February 2011 01:48:02 Michael Gilbert wrote:
> More evidence that RT is insufficient.

The security team has to use RT and finds it sufficient. Please let the team
that uses the tools, pick the tools.

The current situation is at least as good as the 10+ years that the Debian
security team has functioned with only a closed email alias. If outsiders can
use the system, even better, and we've asked DSA to implement this, but while
it is not implemented we're no further off from the previous situation where
outsiders also didn't have access to team communications. RT is primarily an
internal tool, used by the team for the team.

Thijs