[Secure-testing-team] Unclaimed Deposit

Thomas Zagalo tz319707 at att.net
Mon Mar 21 13:36:52 UTC 2011

Dear Friend ,

My name is Thomas Zagalo. I was personal attorney to late engineer , nationality of your country who died in ghastly motor accident by running into a stationery Trailer without warning sign on December 26 , 2006.

After his death, due process was followed to alert members of the public and any relation of his through Electronic Media Obituary Announcement both in the local television station here in Togo.

Right now his Bankers has written me requesting me to contact any of his relation for the purpose of transferring his estate in the sum of 10.2 million Us Dollars. Due to the pressure from the Bank I decided to present you as the next of kin to my said deceased client and to further ask your hand of co-operation under utmost confidentiality to claim the outstanding sum by presenting you as the Next of Kin of my late client.

Needless to reassure you that as a Lawyer and personal attorney to my late client, all the necessary information and documents that will sufficiently prove to the officials of the Bank that you are the next of Kin to the deceased shall be obtained legally from the probate section of the High Court.

l wait to hear from you .

Regards.
Thomas Zagalo