[Secure-testing-team] HELLO SALES

Billy Moore shopmoore111 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 11:09:52 UTC 2011

Hi Sales,

Am Mr Billy Moore. I would like to place an order from you. I know the

difficulties encountered when shipping internationally, But that will

not be a problem because i am registered with a shipping company whom i

have used without any delay nor problems with my goods. Before i place

these order, i want you to notify me if i am able to place the order and

most important: i can only make the payment with my credit cards Visa/Mc

manually for now because that is the only way we are set for payment now

without no delay. I don't place online orders can i e-mail my ORDER

needed then you can give me a quote here and make charges to my cards

manually on your end ? Pls Clarify. Looking forward to your swift

response then we can proceed further as soon as possible.

Warmest Regards.

Mr Billy Moore

Shipping Address:

103-103 Yangwoo Apt, 323 Sosadong Sosaku Bucheon City Kyunggido

53226

Korea

Reg. No. 1450528