[Secure-testing-team] BLESS FOR THE VICTIMS OF SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY

John WU john at harvest-log.com
Wed Dec 19 11:04:25 UTC 2012

How are you , my dear friend JOSE ENRIQUE SIENRA

I told my little son that is not true. We can’t believe this is true. We
were shocked by the carnage in Sandy Hook Elementary school. What a heart
breaking news, it is really hard to believe, how and why could this event
happened? They will never back to their parents embrace again? Oh My God.
You are not alone in your grief, all of the parents in China have wept with
you. He shot at the heart of us the parents. Can the gun controlling be true
in the near future? No one can tolerate this anymore. We pray for all the
victims and their families. May God bless them.

praying.jpg

Our trade dept amend web link :www.harvest-log.com/soupo

Welcome to get in this, Welcome to Harvest, there are service person online
for quick response always.
John Wu (Mr)

Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd(Member of FIATA)
Tel:  0086-21-63244409          Fax: 0086-21-63244312
ATT: john at harvest-log.com <mailto:john at harvest-log.com>

skype:harvestlog3

Website: www.harvest-log.com
Headoffice Address: Room 2108 ,Fude building ,No.,1688,
North Sichuan Road,Hongkou District,Shanghai, China