[Secure-testing-team] WARM BLESS AT THE COLDER WINTER (欧洲3)

service service at harvest-log.com
Wed Feb 15 03:41:37 UTC 2012

How are you MrJoergen Baek-Mikkelsen,my friend .

This winter is very cold at north earth ,Even at south or China ,we see snow
for days.

Day,we dress much ,haha, play in snow .

  Night we can sleep in warm house with honey dog

 in this cold day ,we pray all beings are safe and happy in future.

We pray all of us and our family are lucky and health in future. The warmest
bless for you too .

Ben shi (Mr)

Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd(Member of FIATA)
Tel:  0086-21-63244409          Fax: 0086-21-63244312
ATT: swing at harvest-log.com
Website: www.harvest-log.com
Headoffice Address: Room 2108 ,Fude building ,No.,1688,
North Sichuan Road,Hongkou District,Shanghai, China