[Secure-testing-team] O/F RISE NOTICE FM CHINA TO USA(代理)

service service at harvest-log.com
Tue Feb 21 07:08:07 UTC 2012

Dear friend JOSE ENRIQUE SIENRA Good day.

Please be advised that with effective from March 15th  2012 ,several liners
like MSC/CMA/MSK/OOCL and so on will apply a GRI as below for all shipments
Ex CHINA to USA & CANADA .We dont know they will do it really or not ,but
you should know it in time we think. hope it is helpful to you.

Effective Date:     Mar 15  , 2012

Quantum:        $ 240/20  FT  container

                $ 300/40  FT  container

                $ 340/40  FT  HC container

                $ 400/45  FT  container

Jolie zhang (Ms)

Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd(Member of FIATA)
Tel:  0086-21-63078395          Fax: 0086-21-63244312
ATT: service at harvest-log.com
Website: www.harvest-log.com <http://www.harvest-log.com/>
Headoffice Address: Room 2108 ,Fude building ,No.,1688,
North Sichuan Road,Hongkou District,Shanghai, China