[Secure-testing-team] We seek to buy/jv mining tenements globally

Alvin Donovan donovan at epfundspc.com
Wed Jan 4 01:21:13 UTC 2012

We seek to buy/jv mining tenements globally

We are a private investment group, see
www.VietnamEquityPartnersFund.com
and
www.equitypartnersfundindia.com and we seek
to buy mining tenements worldwide.

Our criteria:

1. First priority is mines which are
already producing.

2. If the mine is not yet producing it must have
JORC report or similar style of report that is a
known resource.

3. ANY country is okay.

4. if they do not fit our crieria above please do NOT waste
our time or yours we would not be interested, must be in production
or have JORC type of report

If you are in Indonesia, our Indonesian crew is currently
taking over 6 manganese tenements from bad management in
west timor and we are looking for more.

Also we seek listed public companies to invest into.

If you have any mining tenements for sale, or are a listed
public company looking for expansion capital, please send us
a one page summary and we shall reply within 72 hours.

We are private investment group. Please email me to
donovan at epfundspc.com and also invite me to link on
linkedin/finroad/twitter pls.

All the best,

Alvin Donovan