[Secure-testing-team] Brighthand.com News Article -- TechnologyGuide Registration

westernunion669 at ymail.com westernunion669 at ymail.com
Thu Oct 11 18:20:59 UTC 2012

Your friend ATTEN / BENEFICIARY: My working partner has helped me to
send your first payment five thousand United States Dollars ($5,000.00)
to you and here is the payment information; Payment Details: FIRST
SENDER NAME ABIBA: SECOND SENDER MADOU, the MTCN: number will be given
to you as soon as the the contact person Mrs. Alima Jones hear's from
you the Beneficiary which is very valid and available to pick up and
You are advice to track your $5,000.00 on this website which is
available to pick by you as soon as she receive your respond to avoid
rong payment.
https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global As
soon as she hear from you she will respond to youn with the control
number, i told her to keep sending you $5,000.00 daily until the
payment of $1,500,000.00 is completed and again forward to her your
Telephone number and address so that they will be sure.Please contact:
Mrs. Alima Jones with the below address. Here is the contact person:
Mrs. Alima Jones, E-mail(westernunion669 at ymail.com) Cohedsinvitantact
her immediately to give you Question and Answer. thought you might be
interested in the following article on Brighthand.com:

TechnologyGuide Registration

(no description)

Link to full article: http://www.brighthand.com/default.asp?newsID=15171

Brighthand.com <http://www.brighthand.com>