[Secure-testing-team] OCEAN RATE APRIL FM CHINA TO USA PORTS 1

BOB BOB at HARVEST-LOG.COM
Wed Apr 17 11:36:59 UTC 2013

How are u , my friend, JOSE ENRIQUE SIENRA .

We update OCEAN FREIGHT from China to your side ,currency is USD , Maybe is
helpful to u .

We cooperate with several liners at 12 ports of China ,hardly to show all
info here.

So  if u need more info, contact us any time.

Wait for your comments by mail , or talk by skype

MIAMI/CHARLESTON/SAVANNAH/NORFOLK:USD2560/3200/3300

NewYork/Norfolk : USD2480/3150/3200+

LB /OAKLAND: USD1690/2100/2250

Bob Liu (Mr)

Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd(Member of FIATA)
Tel:  0086-21-63244409          Fax: 0086-21-63244312
ATT:  <mailto:bob at harvest-log.com> bob at harvest-log.com

skype:harvestlog4

Website:  <http://www.harvest-log.com> www.harvest-log.com
Headoffice Address: Room 2108 ,Fude building ,No.,1688,
North Sichuan Road,Hongkou District,Shanghai, China