[Secure-testing-team] Chemicals factory

Colin jilinsales12 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 20:36:12 UTC 2013

Dear sir:
Glad to hear that you're on the market for chemicals,we specialize in this field for 6 years, Our main business is export sodium carbonate、anhydrous sodium sulfate、caustic flakes、solid caustic soda、liquid caustic、caustic soda particle ,with good quality and pretty competitive price.
Also we can do customized production to meet your requriements.
If you have any questions,contact me,let's talk details.
Best Regards
Mr. Colin
JILIN Trading CO.,LTD
Tel/Fax:+86 20 28815285
Zip code:510620
Email:jilinsales12 at gmail.com
MSN:jilinsales12 at live.cn
Skype:jilinsales12
Add:15H,NO.33,Sanxing Building,West Huangpu Avenue,Tianhe District,Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China