[Secure-testing-team] SEA RATE 0624 FM CHINA TO USA

john john at harvest-log.com
Mon Jun 24 09:27:24 UTC 2013

How are u , :-) dear friend JOSE ENRIQUE SIENRA

We update SEA FREIGHT this week, share it with u here. Hope it is helpful to
u .

It is from SHENZHEN. We have freight from other city of China ,as we have 14
offices .

So if u need more info, contact me .I expect to talk with u by skype if
convenient .

LA/LB           1310/1625/1625

NY                 2240/2800/2800

DALLAS        2760/3345/3400

HOUSTON   2235/3075/3125

Best Wishes

John Wu(MR)  LA/LB 1310/1625/1625

Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd(Member of FIATA)
Tel:  0086-21-63244409          Fax: 0086-21-63244312
ATT:  <mailto:john at harvest-log.com> john at harvest-log.com
skype:harvest3
Website:  <http://www.harvest-log.com> www.harvest-log.com
Headoffice Address: Room 2108 ,Fude building ,No.,1688,
North Sichuan Road,Hongkou District,Shanghai, China