[Secure-testing-team] LCL RATE FOR DG FM CHINA TO USA PORTS 1

Ben shi swing at harvest-log.com
Mon May 6 10:32:28 UTC 2013

How are u , my friend, JOSE ENRIQUE SIENRA .

We update some useful info per week, hope to get your comments ,if u recd it
ever.

This week, it is special LCL freight for DANGEROUS CARGO from China to your
side.

We can handle many kinds of DG cargo by LCL, from Class 4 to class 9, of
course we need UN No/MSDS/CAS and so on to make all cost sure before

So if u need more info, contact us any time. Wait for your comments by mail
, or talk by skype

NEW YORK/NEWARK

USD195

2CBM

ATLANTA

USD225

2CBM

BALTIMORE

USD225

2CBM

BOSTON

USD225

2CBM

BIRMINGHAM,AL

USD250

2CBM

BUFFALO

USD255

2CBM

CHARLESTON

USD245

2CBM

CHARLOTTE

USD245

2CBM

CHATTANGOOGA

USD255

2CBM

CHICAGO

USD245

2CBM

CINCINNATI

USD250

2CBM

CLEVELAND

USD240

2CBM

COLUMBUS

USD240

2CBM

Ben shi (Mr)

Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd(Member of FIATA)
Tel:  0086-21-63244409          Fax: 0086-21-63244312
ATT:  <mailto:swing at harvest-log.com> swing at harvest-log.com      Website:
<http://www.harvest-log.com> www.harvest-log.com
Headoffice Address: Room 2108 ,Fude building ,No.,1688,
North Sichuan Road,Hongkou District,Shanghai, China