[Secure-testing-team] SEA RATE 0527 FM CHINA TO EUR 3

bob bob at harvest-log.com
Wed May 29 07:13:49 UTC 2013

Dear, Good day friend.

I am BOB working for Oversea Department of Harvest Logistics China. Glad to
know your honored company purchases cargos from China, as first class
forwarder, we can help you deliver cargos by air /by sea and by bulk. If it
is possible, Harvest will support you from our side. We have 3 advices
awaiting your comments.

1.    We are professional in logistics case,Our headquarter in Shanghai the
biggest financial city. We build 14 offices in different cities of China.
Pls read the below freight, it is the lowest in market.

LE HAVRE:575/1050/1100

SOUTHAMPTON:575/1050/1100

ANTWERP:575/1050/1100

ROTTERDAM:575/1050/1100

BARCELONA:600/1200/1200

GENOA:600/1200/1200

FOS:600/1200/1200

VALENCIA :600/1200/1200

DAMIETTA :625/1200/1200

2.    We have partner at your side, u can pay charges in your country , with
lower bank charge.

3.    Harvest owns a trade department. We have professional person, who can
assist you to check suppliers’ certification, to check whether the
suppliers have their own factory, no matter they are in which city of China.
When you or your clients purchase cargos from China, we can do the
inspection report for you before picking up cargos.

To sum up, hope we can build happy and mutual-benefit relationship. If you
need more information, such as our certification, please contact me by Skype
or by mail.

Best Wishes

Bob Liu(MR)

Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd(Member of FIATA)
Tel:  0086-21-63249293*804          Fax: 0086-21-63244312
ATT:  <mailto:bob at harvest-log.com> bob at harvest-log.com    skype:harvestlog4

Website:  <http://www.harvest-log.com> www.harvest-log.com
Headoffice Address: Room 2108 ,Fude building ,No.,1688,
North Sichuan Road,Hongkou District,Shanghai, China