[Secure-testing-team] iLike tech/apple parts wholesale

iLike Tech sunny.lee at ilike-tech.com
Tue Oct 15 07:46:56 UTC 2013

Dear Friend

Nice to see you again.

I have a good news for you that the price for most spare parts are lower now:

iPhone 5 LCD/Digitizer Assembly (Black/White): $72/pcs
iPhone 5 Coloured Back Cover: $28/pcs

iPhone 4/4S LCD/Digitizer Assembly (Black/White): $23/pcs
iPhone 4/4S Back Cover (Black/White): $2/pcs
iPhone 4/4S Coloured Plating Kits: $33/pcs

iPad mini Touch Screen Digitizer (Black/White): $20/pcs
iPad mini Coloured Touch Screen Digitizer: $22/pcs

iPad 3 Touch Screen Digitizer (Black/White): $19/pcs
iPad 3 Coloured Touch Screen Digitizer: $21/pcs

iPad 2 Touch Screen Digitizer (Black/White): $18/pcs
iPad 2 Coloured Touch Screen Digitizer: $20/pcs

More......

And we have more new accessories for iPhone 5C/5S and Galaxy Note 3 on stock now.

You can also contact me to get the latest full price list, i'm willing to cooperate with you.

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Best Regards

Sunny

iLike Technology (HK) Co., Limited