[Secure-testing-team] Hello From Miss Rama Sankoh

Rama Sankoh rasankh1 at naver.com
Tue Aug 12 00:34:42 UTC 2014

Hello From Miss Rama Sankoh

Hello,

How are you today? I hope you are fine. My name is Miss Rama Sankoh. I am single looking for honest and nice person. Somebody who i can partner with .I don't care about your colour, ethnicity, Status or Sex. Upon your reply to this mail I will tell you more about myself and the main reason of contacting. I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness and partnership with you. I am looking forward to hear from you.

Warm regards,
Miss Rama Sankoh