[Secure-testing-team] Ride Magazine Newsletter

Ride Magazine newsletter at horse-magazine.info
Sun Aug 31 19:20:02 UTC 2014

http://www.horse-magazine.info/simplenews/statistics/click?p=eNoBXVwwov9zOjg1OlwiPJezXWOQgrZfLgaNyWzhjhOtjVkuobAWZZg4e2skR-f1ei-YUShXXY8FXDCSZYlaYJqaZOAafUzcGL0vlxJGU7yJvUucdBFHWGK7rlIKmw3xTZ5p0itcIjsg4VwnGg%2C%2C&h=eNortjI2slIysjQxTzZMTUuySDIyTzUySUs0Nrc0NjcwSzMxTEkyMFKyBlww16sKXg%2C%2C
Are you looking to improve your horsemanship? Or, maybe wanting to refresh or
refine your skills? Look no further. These articles feature professional
advice and techniques from Charles Wilhelm, Lynn Palm, Eleanor Blazer and
Doug Butler.
http://www.horse-magazine.info/simplenews/statistics/click?p=eNoBYlwwnf9zOjkwOlwiPJezXWOQgrZfLgaNyWzhjhOtjVkuobAWZZg4e2skR-f1ei-YUShXXY8FXDCSZYlaYJqaZOAafUzcGL0vlxJGU7yJvUuccQ9UE2qrvFoDgQb6F5Rn03c2CCsr7VwiO-B6KFQ%2C&h=eNortjI2slKyNElMMrBITjVJsUgyM0uyNLCwTEpLSUkxMzCzNDE3sVSyBlww37AKpw%2C%2C
*New Articles at Ride!*
http://www.horse-magazine.info/simplenews/statistics/click?p=eNoBpVwwWv9zOjE1NjpcIjyXs11jkIK2Xy4Gjcls4Y4TrY1ZLqGwFmWYOHtrJEfn9XovmFEoV12PBVwwkmWJWmCammTgGn1M3Bi9L5cSRlO8ib1LnHEPVBN9s61WHZME9RmUaNoqewkjcKogm5HdkG7DEhMFshuIj3mCGRQGouU7_MkWoiVYDsdS2wOgGqGJSupLv9CyjMJbnS-D2d0cViA1Fs3DHWZC5NhxqqtcIjt37Uee&h=eNortjI2slJKSUpNSTYxMDO3NE9JtkwyNEhLtUxLMkk0Nk9MSzVPTlKyBlww7MILtQ%2C%2C
Equine IR - New Online Training Class by United Infrared
by Gary Micheloni
http://www.horse-magazine.info/simplenews/statistics/click?p=eNoBpVwwWv9zOjE1NjpcIjyXs11jkIK2Xy4Gjcls4Y4TrY1ZLqGwFmWYOHtrJEfn9XovmFEoV12PBVwwkmWJWmCammTgGn1M3Bi9L5cSRlO8ib1LnHEPVBN9s61WHZME9RmUaNoqewkjcKogm5HdkG7DEhMFshuIj3mCGRQGouU7_MkWoiVYDsdS2wOgGqGJSupLv9CyjMJbnS-D2d0cViA1Fs3DHWZC5NhxqqtcIjt37Uee&h=eNortjI2slJKSUpNSTYxMDO3NE9JtkwyNEhLtUxLMkk0Nk9MSzVPTlKyBlww7MILtQ%2C%2C
PRLog - Aug. 26, 2014 - Infrared Thermal Imaging for Horses - popularly known
as Equine IR - announces new online study course by United Infrared, which
stated that the EquineIR class now has seats available beginning Sept. 1,
2014 and registration is open. United Infrared is the originator of the
EquineIR concept and the acknowledged leader in the industry.

http://www.horse-magazine.info/simplenews/statistics/click?p=eNoBu1wwRP9zOjE3ODpcIjyXs11jkIK2Xy4Gjcls4Y4TrY1ZLqGwFmWYOHtrJEfn9XovmFEoV12PBVwwkmWJWmCammTgGn1M3Bi9L5cSRlO8ib1LnHEPVBN9s61WHZME9RmUaNoqewkjcKogm5HdkG7DEhMFshuInWCOXRIM_f8sbWTiqTQCUNxT2gutF6GIVOhHo8rxioFcXNwmn93dHUosIAeEiRV7UOTQYOKqkgRlN5tGrBLfc8So80md-hsdmXJB1FwiO0x6UtM%2C&h=eNortjI2slIySkm0SDSzTElLNTMzMUxOMUtLtjS0SLYwNTQ1sUxOTlKyBlww4wwK_g%2C%2C
Why Horses Get Ulcers
by Julie Goodnight
http://www.horse-magazine.info/simplenews/statistics/click?p=eNoBu1wwRP9zOjE3ODpcIjyXs11jkIK2Xy4Gjcls4Y4TrY1ZLqGwFmWYOHtrJEfn9XovmFEoV12PBVwwkmWJWmCammTgGn1M3Bi9L5cSRlO8ib1LnHEPVBN9s61WHZME9RmUaNoqewkjcKogm5HdkG7DEhMFshuInWCOXRIM_f8sbWTiqTQCUNxT2gutF6GIVOhHo8rxioFcXNwmn93dHUosIAeEiRV7UOTQYOKqkgRlN5tGrBLfc8So80md-hsdmXJB1FwiO0x6UtM%2C&h=eNortjI2slIySkm0SDSzTElLNTMzMUxOMUtLtjS0SLYwNTQ1sUxOTlKyBlww4wwK_g%2C%2C
Most people do not know for sure if their horses have gastric ulcers. They
may only suspect the presence of ulcers because of small noticeable changes
in their horse's condition. For example, adult horses with ulcers can exhibit
a combination of poor appetite, dullness, attitude changes, decreased
performance, poor body and hoof condition, rough hair coat, weight loss and
colic. Treating gastric ulcers with acid blockers sometimes helps to relieve
the symptoms, but may prolong the problem.

http://www.horse-magazine.info/simplenews/statistics/click?p=eNoBj1wwcP9zOjEzNDpcIjyXs11jkIK2Xy4Gjcls4Y4TrY1ZLqGwFmWYOHtrJEfn9XovmFEoV12PBVwwkmWJWmCammTgGn1M3Bi9L5cSRlO8ib1LnHEPVBN9s61WHZME9RmUaNoqewkjcKogm5HdkG7DEhMFshuInW2EBB8R4aEtbCz2vyFIRoVMxQ--Hv6UVuwPotGznFwiO7ENPKk%2C&h=eNortjI2slIyNjZPTbMwMTcyM01NSzVMNjVKszA1TU21NDcwNEtJM1GyBlww1bUKdg%2C%2C
Western Dressage: Preparing to Show
by Lynn Palm
http://www.horse-magazine.info/simplenews/statistics/click?p=eNoBj1wwcP9zOjEzNDpcIjyXs11jkIK2Xy4Gjcls4Y4TrY1ZLqGwFmWYOHtrJEfn9XovmFEoV12PBVwwkmWJWmCammTgGn1M3Bi9L5cSRlO8ib1LnHEPVBN9s61WHZME9RmUaNoqewkjcKogm5HdkG7DEhMFshuInW2EBB8R4aEtbCz2vyFIRoVMxQ--Hv6UVuwPotGznFwiO7ENPKk%2C&h=eNortjI2slIyNjZPTbMwMTcyM01NSzVMNjVKszA1TU21NDcwNEtJM1GyBlww1bUKdg%2C%2C
Dressage is for every rider and any horse, no matter what age, level of
education, and what your goals may be. It is simply a natural training method
for the horse and rider that leads to great success. So if you are a western
rider, dressage training will help you bring out the best in your horse and
you as a rider.

http://www.horse-magazine.info/simplenews/statistics/click?p=eNoBhFwwe_9zOjEyMzpcIjyXs11jkIK2Xy4Gjcls4Y4TrY1ZLqGwFmWYOHtrJEfn9XovmFEoV12PBVwwkmWJWmCammTgGn1M3Bi9L5cSRlO8ib1LnHEPVBN9s61WHZME9RmUaNoqewkjcKogm5HdkG7DEhMFshuIgmeFAx8O7uI6diD14TBOUdwR3gNcIjsy2jbF&h=eNortjI2slKysEhKNDVLSjNIMUlLSkw0TzQ3tkixMDAxNTBJSUwzNlSyBlww47oK5g%2C%2C
Horsemanship - Part II
by Charles Wilhelm
http://www.horse-magazine.info/simplenews/statistics/click?p=eNoBhFwwe_9zOjEyMzpcIjyXs11jkIK2Xy4Gjcls4Y4TrY1ZLqGwFmWYOHtrJEfn9XovmFEoV12PBVwwkmWJWmCammTgGn1M3Bi9L5cSRlO8ib1LnHEPVBN9s61WHZME9RmUaNoqewkjcKogm5HdkG7DEhMFshuIgmeFAx8O7uI6diD14TBOUdwR3gNcIjsy2jbF&h=eNortjI2slKysEhKNDVLSjNIMUlLSkw0TzQ3tkixMDAxNTBJSUwzNlSyBlww47oK5g%2C%2C
I believe horsemanship is being knowledgeable of and responsible for every
aspect of the horse. We need to make judgements about our horses based on
what works for the horse. Proper nutrition for the horse is important for
both the health and behavior of a horse.

http://www.horse-magazine.info/simplenews/statistics/click?p=eNoBhlwwef9zOjEyNTpcIjyXs11jkIK2Xy4Gjcls4Y4TrY1ZLqGwFmWYOHtrJEfn9XovmFEoV12PBVwwkmWJWmCammTgGn1M3Bi9L5cSRlO8ib1LnHEPVBN9s61WHZME9RmUaNoqewkjcKogm5HdkG7DEhMFshuIiGGDHB8Q_KE7dy3solwnAlPJTsNHpxZcIjueLDcx&h=eNortjI2slIyMjI2SDFJTEo2TzRLTTRPNTMxBPJNki3TjExNLMxMlKwB2TQKVw%2C%2C
Bitless Riding - Part II
by Charles Wilhelm
http://www.horse-magazine.info/simplenews/statistics/click?p=eNoBhlwwef9zOjEyNTpcIjyXs11jkIK2Xy4Gjcls4Y4TrY1ZLqGwFmWYOHtrJEfn9XovmFEoV12PBVwwkmWJWmCammTgGn1M3Bi9L5cSRlO8ib1LnHEPVBN9s61WHZME9RmUaNoqewkjcKogm5HdkG7DEhMFshuIiGGDHB8Q_KE7dy3solwnAlPJTsNHpxZcIjueLDcx&h=eNortjI2slIyMjI2SDFJTEo2TzRLTTRPNTMxBPJNki3TjExNLMxMlKwB2TQKVw%2C%2C
As I said last month, for me, riding bitless is neither right nor wrong. It
depends on the horse and the type of riding you do. Each type of equipment
has advantages. A bit has more communication value as commands can be more
specific. It is important to remember that it is not what you put on the
horse’s face, it is what you do with that piece of equipment.

http://www.horse-magazine.info/simplenews/statistics/click?p=eNoBr1wwUP9zOjE2NjpcIjyXs11jkIK2Xy4Gjcls4Y4TrY1ZLqGwFmWYOHtrJEfn9XovmFEoV12PBVwwkmWJWmCammTgGn1M3Bi9L5cSRlO8ib1LnHEPVBN9s61WHZME9RmUaNoqewkjcKogm5HdkG7DEhMFshuIi2WWChMN6KEldy_goC9BRIVW2B-8EemEFe9Hp9ywhJ9RnyndyZ8EVTwvGsqPXDBhS_iUcKSmjx1_dJYEqw3ZZVwiOzmGSrY%2C&h=eNortjI2slJKS0k2N08yTDRNNU5NSjQ3NbcwNk-1TDEwszROMUkzSlWyBlww5ikK_g%2C%2C
Developing Communication Skills with Horses
by Carolyn Resnick
http://www.horse-magazine.info/simplenews/statistics/click?p=eNoBr1wwUP9zOjE2NjpcIjyXs11jkIK2Xy4Gjcls4Y4TrY1ZLqGwFmWYOHtrJEfn9XovmFEoV12PBVwwkmWJWmCammTgGn1M3Bi9L5cSRlO8ib1LnHEPVBN9s61WHZME9RmUaNoqewkjcKogm5HdkG7DEhMFshuIi2WWChMN6KEldy_goC9BRIVW2B-8EemEFe9Hp9ywhJ9RnyndyZ8EVTwvGsqPXDBhS_iUcKSmjx1_dJYEqw3ZZVwiOzmGSrY%2C&h=eNortjI2slJKS0k2N08yTDRNNU5NSjQ3NbcwNk-1TDEwszROMUkzSlWyBlww5ikK_g%2C%2C
I got to know horses similar to the way that Jane Goodall did getting to know
the Chimpanzees. Though admittedly I did not spend the amount of time that
Jane spent in nature. I have spent a lifetime using the training of horses as
a way to allow the horse to guide me to become a better horseman. Even at my
age of 72, I see my horsemanship skills growing. This is one of the reasons
that I stay with it, being a student of the horse. The big reason for my
continued interest, beyond my love of horses, is the joy and life enhancement
it offers to my heart and soul. It keeps me young and excited about life. I
actually wish that all horsemen could experience this amazing journey.

http://www.horse-magazine.info/simplenews/statistics/click?p=eNoBklwwbf9zOjEzNzpcIjyXs11jkIK2Xy4Gjcls4Y4TrY1ZLqGwFmWYOHtrJEfn9XovmFEoV12PBVwwkmWJWmCammTgGn1M3Bi9L5cSRlO8ib1LnHEPVBN9s61WHZME9RmUaNoqewkjcKogm5HdkG7DEhMFshuInWmOXRIM_f8sbWTtozJcXEaFSMULpxPpjxXlS7bRqIaOSpRcIjuFiz66&h=eNortjI2slIyTjVMTjVIMbe0TDI3NTG0NElNMjJIMzFJsjSwSE1LNVGyBlww2KUKmA%2C%2C
A Horse Trailer Nightmare
by Eleanor Blazer
http://www.horse-magazine.info/simplenews/statistics/click?p=eNoBklwwbf9zOjEzNzpcIjyXs11jkIK2Xy4Gjcls4Y4TrY1ZLqGwFmWYOHtrJEfn9XovmFEoV12PBVwwkmWJWmCammTgGn1M3Bi9L5cSRlO8ib1LnHEPVBN9s61WHZME9RmUaNoqewkjcKogm5HdkG7DEhMFshuInWmOXRIM_f8sbWTtozJcXEaFSMULpxPpjxXlS7bRqIaOSpRcIjuFiz66&h=eNortjI2slIyTjVMTjVIMbe0TDI3NTG0NElNMjJIMzFJsjSwSE1LNVGyBlww2KUKmA%2C%2C
We came around the back of the trailer that had just arrived, and inside was
a palomino. The horse had broken through the floor boards and a hind foot
looked like it had been ground off. There was blood everywhere. My dad
grabbed me and pulled me away...but not before I had seen the horror, and it
was embedded in my mind forever.

For advertising on this newsletter, or on /ridemagazine.com/ and
/horsefinders.com/, email *Gary Middleton* at ridepublishing at gmail.com
http://www.horse-magazine.info/simplenews/statistics/click?p=eNoBZFwwm_9zOjkyOlwiPJezXWOQgrZfLgaNyWzhjhOtjVkuobAWZZg4e2skR-f1ei-YUShXXY8FXDCSZYlaYJqaZOAafUzcGL0vlxJDRqGV8wuJdBFHWH-vq18ZgQv9DZpG2Gl5D1wicaEghFwiOzWQKTM%2C&h=eNortjI2slJKM002M01NSkq1MLZIsTAzTDUxT0xNTDVPMjJOtUhOTlKyBlww6L8LiA%2C%2C.

*This equestrian email message is brought to you by Ride Publishing and its
business partners. Ride Publishing and RideMagazine.com offers press releases
and business email promotion solutions for the equine industry. Contact
mailto:ridepublishing at gmail.com*

728 Cherry St. Chico CA 95928

If you wish to unsubscribe do so here
http://www.horse-magazine.info/newsletter/confirm/remove/5ea0890f55182851t3.
If you unsubscribe you will not receive any equestrian related emails,
offers, coupons, show news, newsletters or sale notices from Ride Publishing,
RideMagazine.com or its affiliated companies. (allow 7 days for the
unsubscribe to actuate, you may receive one additional message.)

Unsubscribe from this newsletter
http://www.horse-magazine.info/newsletter/confirm/remove/5ea0890f55182851t3
-->