[Secure-testing-team] Ref: Inheritance/Contract Payment.

PAYMENT MONITORING DEPARTMENT LIAISON OFFICE un.pmd at un.org
Sun Feb 23 23:10:49 UTC 2014

PAYMENT MONITORING DEPARTMENT LIAISON OFFICE

Ref: Inheritance/Contract Payment.

Kind Attention,

Consequent to the AUTHORITY TO REMIT ORDER given to this honorable office, PAYMENT MONITORING DEPARTMENT (PMD) by the UN FINANCIAL REGULATORY BOARD (UNFRB) and INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS (IMF) in conjunction with the UNITED NATIONS INHERITANCE CLAIM RECOVERY  DEPARTMENT (UNICRD), we have contacted you for the final release of your UNCLAIMED INHERITANCE/ CONTRACT funds. Therefore be informed that we have approved a PART payment of US$5,500,000.00 (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) to be effected through the Apex Bank were your payment is allocated as soon as you confirm the receipt of this message.

In regards to this, it was resolved and agreed upon that your inheritance/contract funds would be released to you on a special method KTT or INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT, ATM CARD and by our special Cash Call Delivery

(Diplomatic Delivery) as you may choose WITHOUT spending a RED CENT from your pocket. You are hereby advised to send the following below information to us:

(1) YOUR FULL NAME

(2) ADDRESS

Upon the receipt of this payment information by our Liaison Office Director in United Nations delegated office, we shall contact the Apex Bank were your

payment is allocated to commence payment processing as soon as possible.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

DR. AMEER MOHAMED (Director)

Email: ameermohamed.pmd at live.com