[Secure-testing-team] SEA FREIGHT 1106 EX SHENZHEN TO KUWAIT/AJMAN/KHORRAMSHAHR/DAMMAN/SOHAR

swing swing at harvest-log.com
Thu Nov 6 14:53:18 UTC 2014

Hi there

Good day. This is ben from Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd
.

We update freight/ schedule and some important message weekly, from China to
different destination of world.if convenient ,pls introduce your esteemed
company to us , we are pleased to know about your team and support each
other.  Below is current freight to MIDE area , if u need to other area,
tell me the destination ,will quote the surprise charges to u .

FROM YANTIAN,SHENZHEN TO JEBELALI:850/1350

DAMMAN:800/20GP

ABUDHABI:1380/2380

BAHRAIN:875/1625

SHUWAIKH:1000/1625

SHARJAH:875/1550

AJMAN:1200/1950

KHORRAMSHAHR:2000/3300

KHORFAKKAN:1025/1700

UMMQASR:1325/2050

BUSHEHR:1600/3100

SOHAR:1050/1750

Any question, u can find me by skype or QQ.

Wait for your quick reply ,thanks advance.

BEN SHI (MR)

Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd(Member of FIATA)

Tel:  0086-21-63244409                           Fax: 0086-21-63244312

ATT:SWING at harvest-log.com                  skype: harvestlog1

Website: www.harvest-log.com                  QQ:137884791

Headoffice Address: Room 712, Building 2, Shanghai Office Building,

No.1250, North Zhongshan No. 1 Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai, China

We have 12 offices in the mainland of China.