[Secure-testing-team] AIR RATE 1015 EX CHINA AIRPORTS TO DXB/DWC

swing swing at harvest-log.com
Wed Oct 15 05:47:49 UTC 2014

Hi there

Good day. This is ben from Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd
.

We update freight/ schedule and some important message weekly, from China to
different destination of world.if convenient ,pls introduce your esteemed
company to us , we are pleased to know about your team and support each
other.  Below is current freight to UAE area , if u need to other area, tell
me the destination ,will quote the surprise charges to u .

FROM PEK TO DXB: $1.83/KG

FROM PVG TO DXB: $1.83/KG

FROM CAN TO DXB: $1.83/KG

FROM SZX TO DXB: $1.83/KG

We change our headquarter address from 1st,Oct, pls note the new address as
below red.

Any question, u can find me by skype or QQ. :-)

Wait for your quick reply ,thanks advance.

BEN SHI (MR)

Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd(Member of FIATA)

Tel:  0086-21-63244409                           Fax: 0086-21-63244312

ATT:SWING at harvest-log.com           skype: harvestlog1

Website: www.harvest-log.com                  QQ:137884791

Headoffice Address: Room 712, Building 2, Shanghai Office Building,

No.1250, North Zhongshan No. 1 Road, Hongkou District, Shanghai, China

We have 12 offices in the mainland of China.