[Secure-testing-team] AIR FREIGHT 1023 EX CHINA TO EUR AIRPORTS

swing swing at harvest-log.com
Thu Oct 23 08:41:41 UTC 2014

Hi THERE

Good day. This is BEN from Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd
.

As the professional forwarder in China, We update freight/ schedule and some
important message weekly, from China to different destination of world.if
convenient ,pls introduce your esteemed company to us , we are pleased to
know about your team and support each other.  Below is current freight to
ASIA area , if u need to other area, tell me the destination ,will quote the
surprise charges to u .

FROM PVG/CAN/PEK TO BELOW AIRPORTS:$2.99/kg

ANR BRU AMS EIN MST RTM LUX BRE CGN DRS DTM DUS FMO HAJ HAM LEJ FRA MUC NUE
SCN STR WAW

Any question, u can find me by skype or QQ. :-)

Wait for your quick reply ,thanks advance.

BEN SHI , OVERSEAS DEPT

Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd(Member of FIATA)

Tel:  0086-21-63244409                     Fax: 0086-21-63244312

ATT: SWING at harvest-log.com        QQ:137884791

Website: www.harvest-log.com

Headoffice Address:Room 712, Building 2, Shanghai Office Building,

No.1250, North Zhongshan No. 1  Road, HongKou District, Shanghai, China