[Secure-testing-team] Please can i trust you as a genuine friend?.

christina christina at politech.uop.gr
Thu Dec 17 18:47:43 UTC 2015

Dear Friend,

Please Can i trust you as a genuine friend? because I need your help,

Permit me to inform you my heart desire,I wish to contact you personally for urgent assistance,long term relationship and business investment in your Country, i feel quite safe dealing with you that is over there in this important issue, I am in search of reliable person who will stand as my Foreign Trustee over the transfer of my inherited money.

I need someone who will care and love me right from the heart, I am in pain and severe pressure which is beyond my control since the death of my parents. I am pleading with you to come and save me out from this mess that befall on me. I need your maximum support to get what belongs to me secured. I believe through your kind assistance we can build a very strong relationship that must be beneficial for both of us.

I will be waiting to hear from you in other to give more details.

Thanks and Regards
Miss Christina .K. ABRAHAM.