[Secure-testing-team] Booking Request...

Gibson benjamingibson44 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 01:47:02 UTC 2015

Hello

     Am Gibson Benjamin, please i will like to make a booking in your hotel for 5 people. it's my Mother's 70th birth-day and i want to take her and my family on a vacation to your beautiful city. ( CHECKING INN.. 25 August 2015 and  CHECKING OUT.. 05 September 2015 ).  Please let me know of your availability, if you can accommodate us all with ( 3 Rooms ).

CHECKING INN.. 25 August 2015
CHECKING OUT.. 05 September 2015

Name.. Myself and my wife
My Mother.. Mrs Vivian
My 2 Kids,  A Boys and a Girl
Andrew 19 years, and Sharon 22 years

HOME ADDRESS..
# 26 Lockhurst Street
Clapton, London
E5 0AP
United Kingdom

please let me know what type of credit card you accept and kindly quote your cancellation policy.

I await your reply urgently.

Best Regard's
Gibson Benjamin
benjamingibson44 at gmail.com