[Secure-testing-team] hello

isaacjohnson101 at gmail.com isaacjohnson101 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 20:11:34 UTC 2016

Greeting!
I am Barrister Isaac Johnson, personal attorney to my deceased client
who passed away in a car accident here in my country along side
with his family members in April 4th, 2004, He left behind an
investment bond of(US$ 5,860.000 Million) with a Bank here in
my Country before his death. I have in my possession some legal
documents that can give you the legal rights for the claim.
Since you are bearing the same surname with my late client.
So dear if you are really interested in this deal,reply to me with my
official e-mail address. (lalawisaac at gmail.com) for more details
about this transaction send me your sincere thoughts about this mail so
that we can commence towards the payment processing to your account.
Waiting for your response.
Regards, Isaac Johnson (ESQ)

I've invited you to fill out the form Untitled form. To fill it out,
visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DmqimcP6CyfiD1FQMk8QIxtZzOdVLYvBb1ywHneQJ4M/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link