[Secure-testing-team] Kindly Respond.

Edgar Konan jedgarkonan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 06:23:45 UTC 2016

Dear,

My name is Jean Edgar Konan From Cote d'Ivoire but I am at the moment staying in Mozambique were we ran to for safety during the civil war in my country with my sister Jane after the death of our parents.  I got your contact from the international business information centre here in Mozambique and I decide to contact you.
My main purpose of contacting you is to seek your help in transferring some amount of money which my late father deposited with a bank here in Mozambique to your country and for you to help me and my sister to come over to your country for the investment of the money which you shall serve as the overseer and the continuation of our education.

If you are willing to assist me and my sister as I have proposed, then reply this email or call me on this phone number: +258876079332 and I will give you more details and explanations.

I anxiously awaits for your response.

Yours sincerely,
Edgar Konan.