[DSE-User] introducing

Mark Lamers mark at marklamers.nl
Sun Sep 2 10:31:13 UTC 2007

Hi there people,

																	    I am new to selinux. I am trying to use it on sid.
I have installed according to wiki.  I would like to read/learn how to go on from here.
I work mainly with RHEL at work,  for personal use i am a debian addict
for some years now.
At work we simply disable selinux as policy. So i really would like to
learn some proper use ...

--
Vriendelijke groeten,
Mark Lamers