[DSE-User] init running as kernel_t problem

Erich Schubert erich at debian.org
Tue Feb 12 21:01:37 UTC 2008

Hi,
Just two things that come to my mind:
1. Do you have a valid policy installed?
(i.e. did semodule succeed, is the configuration file for choosing the
policy correct?)
2. Does your filesystem support xattr labels?
(ext2/3 does, I don't know which of the others do, you'll need to look
it up. There were reiserfs issues at some point, but I figure that
probably was resolved in the meantime. I guess xfs is okay, too. But I
do not KNOW, so you'll really have to look it up / test it.

Try a manual relabel via fixfiles.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
   To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\