[DSE-User] init running as kernel_t problem

Václav Ovsík vaclav.ovsik at i.cz
Tue Feb 19 08:02:58 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 03:06:59AM +0300, Yab Boos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Erich Schubert wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >> However still if I create /.autorelabel, after the reboot the file is
> >> gone but the time it takes to boot doesn't differ from the regular
> >>

> > Seems as if the relabel part of the selinux-basics script doesn't work
> > right. Try removing the >/dev/null part from
> >
> > /sbin/fixfiles -f -F relabel > /dev/null || true
> >
> Looks like the syntax changed indeed.
> I'm not sure what fixfiles relabels when no directory is specified, it
> obviously  doesn't relabel /.
> I've changed the relabel part to:
> /sbin/fixfiles -f -F relabel / > /dev/null || true
> and it worked properly.

deb http://linux.i.cz/debian selinux-etch main
deb http://linux.i.cz/debian selinux-sid main

Maybe this will be unnecessary soon, but can be a bit interesting for
someone. The official semanage package doesn't work yet and pam_selinux
(libpam-modules) doesn't work too (selinux identity mapping fails).

--
Zito