[DSE-User] default context on login

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Mon May 5 17:56:55 UTC 2008

Hi

I am a selinux newbie, I have the targeted policy loaded, and I have
audit loaded as well. Basically i have not really looked at it since
install.  Now that I have a bit of time I thought I would get my hands
dirty

I have noticed that my default context when I login via gdm is

user_u:system_r:system_chkpwd_t:s0

which seems strange to me, I have added
session required pam_selinux.so multiple
to /etc/pam.d/gdm to see what difference that makes, but I would like to
find out how to change the default context ?

--
"I was going to say he's a piece of work, but that might not translate too well. Is that all right, if I call you a 'piece of work'?"

	- George W. Bush
06/20/2005
Washington, DC
To Jean-Claude Juncker, prime minister of Luxembourg