[DSE-User] are xguest and setroubleshoot supported by Debian

Bai Shuwei baishuwei at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 12:47:19 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 8:20 PM, Russell Coker <russell at coker.com.au> wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Aug 2009, Michal Zimen <michal.zimen at gmail.com> wrote:
> >   IMHO, It should be supported, based on refpolicy version.
> > Look here: find /etc/selinux/default -name xguest.pp #if policy=default
> > If there are hits, you win.
>
> xguest is in unstable.  "semodule -i /usr/share/selinux/default/xguest.pp"
> will enable it.

It doesn't work too.
I use "find / -name xguest.pp". But nothing get. I think there is no xguset
on my machine

Other ideas?

Best Regards!

Bai SHuwei

--
Love other people, as same as love yourself!
Don't think all the time, do it by your hands!

Personal URL: http://dslab.lzu.edu.cn:8080/members/baishw/
E-Mail: baishuwei at gmail.com or baishuwei at dslab.lzu.edu.cn