[DSE-User] cannot find policy.conf file

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Fri Sep 4 02:18:17 UTC 2009

On Friday 04 September 2009 11:43:55 Bai Shuwei wrote:
> So I want to know what I should do if want to add my selinux policy? Thanks
> ALL

To build your own policy, install selinux-policy-dev and copy (or link)
/usr/share/doc/selinux-policy-dev/examples/Makefile to your build directory
(/etc may not be the best place, I use a directory under /root).

Then create files such as local.te, local.fc (optional) and local.if (also
optional) and run "make" to build local.pp.